April 15, 2022
Important Upcoming Dates
20 Class Photos
21 Machias Talent Show
28 Banding Together Concert at CMS
18 PTG Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
24 Machias Band Concert at SHS
30 Memorial Day (no school)
New Student Registration
Are you new to the area? Registration is happening now!
Enrolling students is extremely helpful in helping us plan for future staffing. If you know of parents in the community who have incoming Kindergarteners or new students, please encourage them to go to our website for enrollment and registration information.
If you are a current SSD parent/guardian, you can register through your Family Skyward account. If you are new to the district click here to register.
We are excited to meet our new Bobcats!!!!
Machias Talent Show
Performances by Machias Elementary 3rd-6th Graders.
Dancing, singing, magic tricks & more!
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2022
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: Machias Commons/Gym
Class Photos & Individual Photos
Individual Spring photos will also be available to purchase. Picture order forms are available in the office or you can order online at: https://mydorian.com/.
Please Complete Student Transportation Input Form
District Approved Community Fliers
- Annual Plant Sale - Snohomish High School
- Art Wizards
- Chess at Cathcart Elementary Strategic Kids Activities
- Chess at Totem Falls Elementary Strategic Kids Activities
- Community Service Opportunity - TOPSoccer
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Volunteers Needed
- Everett Rowing Spring Registration
- Foreign Language for Youth Online Spanish, French, Japanese and Mandarin Classes
- Girls Scouts Open House
- Girls on the Run - Willis Tucker Park Team
- Glacier Peak Youth Football Association GPYFA Registration
- Glacier Peak Girls Soccer Summer Camp for K-7th Grade
- iFly - Spanish French Japanese and Mandarin
- Join GPYFA Youth Cheer
- LEGO Ninjas and LEGO Architecture at Totem Falls Elementary Strategic Kids Activities
- Let Me Run at Seattle Hill Elementary
- Reflections School of Dance
- SHS Band Booster Goodwill Fundraiser - April 16
- Snohomish Cooperative Preschool Registration
- Snohomish Student Mountain Biking Team
- Snohomish Youth Volleyball
- SPJFA Spring Flag Football and Fall Tackle Football Sign Ups
- Taekwondo for Kids
- Teen Love and Dating Information from Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County
- Teen Storytellers Project Winter and Spring Film Classes
2022-2023 School Year Calendar Dates
2022-2023 School Year
- Wednesday, September 7 - First day of school
- Week of October 24 - Fall conference week (schedule and details TBD)
- Friday, November 11- No school/Veterans Day
- Wednesday, November 23 - Half-day early release
- Thursday, November 24-Friday, November 25 - No school/Thanksgiving Break
- Tuesday, December 20 - Half-day early release
- Wednesday, December 21-Tuesday, January 3 - No school/Winter Break
- Wednesday, January 4 - Classes resume after Winter Break
- Monday, January 16 - No school/MLK Jr. Day
- Monday, January 30 - No school/Beginning of second semester and non-student day
- Friday, February 17-Monday, February 20 - No school/Mid-Winter Break
- Week of March 27 - Spring conference week (schedule and details TBD)
- Monday, April 3-Friday, April 7 - No school/Spring Break
- Monday, May 29 - No school/Memorial Day
- Friday, June 16 - Last day of school
- Monday, June 19 - No school/Juneteenth
- Tuesday, June 20-Friday, June 23 - Potential snow/inclement weather make-up days
Join Our Team!
Would your family benefit from an assistance program this year?
Backpacks for Bobcats - We provide weekly backpacks to each student who could use a little extra food in the pantry. We would distribute backpacks every Friday. Other arrangements can be made if that time does not work. Backpack delivery will start on October 15, 2021.
a. PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM FOR EACH CHILD: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfITtkknuLPw2ilMM2iX6YHtY5pDwXdXJRq-BuPWOFabbkajw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Please feel free to reach out to the office if you have any questions.