Food Resources from 4j and Community: Updated regularly
School Meals over Thanksgiving and Winter Breaks
Prior to Thanksgiving, the box will have a serving size for four days with Turkey and gravy (scratch cooked, ready to heat), red potatoes, cranberry sauce, rolls, and other canned or prepared items and milk. Vegetarian and gluten-free options will also be provided. These meals will be delivered if you are already set up for school lunch delivery (delivered throughout week due to space on buses) and will be available at school lunch pick-up sites (on Wednesday, Nov. 25)
In December, 4J Nutrition Services is planning to have additional meals provided on:
- Friday, December 18 including meal box of frozen and shelf stable items for 9 days per student
- Monday, December 28 including meal box to cover 8 days per student.
Pick-up sites for School Lunches
South Eugene Region
- Roosevelt Middle School, 500 East 24th Avenue
- Spencer Butte Middle School, 500 East 43rd Avenue
- Arts & Technology Academy, 1650 W. 22nd Ave.
- McCornack Elementary, 1968 Brittany St.
North Eugene Region
- Howard Elementary School, 700 Howard Ave.
- River Road/El Camino del Río Elementary School, 120 West Hilliard Lane
- Madison Middle School, 875 Wilkes Drive
- Cal Young Middle School, 2555 Gilham Road
- Holt Elementary School, 770 Calvin St.
- ECCO, 200 N. Monroe St. (behind the district office)
Need Delivery of school lunches?
Community Food Resources
4J Food Boxes
If you are in need of a food box, either weekly or one time. . .
- If you are able to pick-up 12:00-2:00 or 4:00-6:00 Wednesdays from Arts & Technology Academy (1650 W. 22nd Ave., Eugene), you can request a food box by calling 541-790-5718 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request food, cleaning supplies, hygiene items, pet food by noon on Tuesday for Wednesday pick-up.
- If you NEED delivery, contact Jaime Hock or Kevin Gordon at Camas Ridge to request a food box
November food box pickup days: November 12th and 18th
December food pickup days: 2nd, 9th, 16th
Food For Lane County
Click on links for information: