Food Resources from 4j and Community: Updated regularly
School Meals over Breaks
-Monday, January 18-closed for MLK Jr. Day
-Friday, January 29-closed for no-school day
-March 22-26-closed for spring break
Pick-up sites for School Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
South Eugene Region
- Roosevelt Middle School, 500 East 24th Avenue
- Spencer Butte Middle School, 500 East 43rd Avenue
- Arts & Technology Academy, 1650 W. 22nd Ave.
- McCornack Elementary, 1968 Brittany St.
North Eugene Region
- Howard Elementary School, 700 Howard Ave.
- River Road/El Camino del Río Elementary School, 120 West Hilliard Lane
- Madison Middle School, 875 Wilkes Drive
- Cal Young Middle School, 2555 Gilham Road
- Holt Elementary School, 770 Calvin St.
- ECCO, 200 N. Monroe St. (behind the district office)
Need Delivery of school lunches?
Community Food Resources
4J Food Boxes
If you are in need of a food box, either weekly or one time. . .
- If you are able to pick-up 12:00-2:00 or 3:30-5:00 Wednesdays from Arts & Technology Academy (1650 W. 22nd Ave., Eugene), you can request a food box by calling 541-790-5718 or emailing email@example.com. You can request food, cleaning supplies, hygiene items, pet food by noon on Tuesday for Wednesday pick-up.
- If you NEED delivery, contact Jaime Hock or Kevin Gordon at Camas Ridge to request a food box
November food box pickup days: November 12th and 18th
December food pickup days: 2nd, 9th, 16th
Food For Lane County
Click on links for information: