Safety Tips Near Electricity
Be Safe Near Electicity
Tips To Be Safe Near Electricty
- Don't put electric things near water.
- Before you climb a tree make sure there is no electric wire above.
- Make sure you turn all the power off before you leave the house
- Do NOT touch an electric fence
- Do NOT go near a sign that says DANGER ELECTRICITY
More Safety Tips
Never pull an electric plug by the cord it could break
- Never pull an electric plug by the cord it could break.
- Do not touch a broken plug.
- Stay away from fallen power lines, if you see one tell an adult.
- You can fly kites and remote controlled aeroplanes on a field or park but not over power lines.