Simon Birch Visual Project
Simon Birch Official Trailer!
- Even if your life is tough, its a good idea to believe in someone or something to get you through rough times.
- Simon says "I think god made me this way for a reason, He has a plan for us" (Simon Birch).
- I think Simon believing in god helped him realize his purpose in life. I also think Simon sometimes focused to much on gods plan for him. And in the end of the movie it seems like a deer is Simon's spirit animal, because that's the animal they hit before Simon died.
- Simon is short and toddler size. He knows that other people look at him differently, and he doesn't care.
- Internally he seems very hopeful and kind, kind of funny. He stands up for what he believes in, like his faith at church.
- Simon is a round Character
- In the movie Simon stands up in church and talks about how he thinks what does having coffee and donuts have to do with God and the church.
- Joe said "I know as much as she was my mom she was Simon's only mom too" (Simon Birch). It shows that Simon had a connection with Joe's mom too. And that he misses her just as much as Joe does.
- Simon was born and survived even though the doctors said he wasn't suppose to survive.
- I was born to my parents, my parents didn't really want me when they found out I was born with a small heart, but they stuck with me.
- Joe's Mom dies because Simon hit her in the head with a baseball. I was finally swung the bat at my baseball game and the ball hit Joe's mom, which she then died.
- I felt terrible and kept apologizing for the accident. Simon said "I'm sorry"
- Now Joe is looking for his dad
- When we were on the bus, a deer jumped out in the middle of the road. Then our bus went down the hill and went straight into the water. I saved as many kids as I could.
- I think this was my destiny to save these people. I knew I could save them after holding my breath so long from when I used to practice with Joe.
- I knew I was gonna die after the accident. I left Joe in pain, but I hope he knows he was my best friend.