McAllister Elementary School
Week 1 - In the Books!
Incredible Start to an Incredible Year
Pre-K Fun - Criss, Cross, Apple Sauce, Hands in the Hole
On day 1, all students were able to review the expectations for the school year. It is going to be an Incredible Year!
Pausing long enough at recess to take a picture with friends.
- Morning Arrival - Please have your little one prepared to exit the vehicle, this will help with the efficiency of unloading. Additionally, you will notice that we have pulled the car rider line all the way up towards the E. Buckhead crosswalk, please pull all the way up and pull in tight.
- Afternoon Dismissal - You must have your car tag to pick your child up in the car line. Gates will not be opened until 2:20pm. If you were to wait until 2:40pm to arrive you would have your student loaded in less than 20 minutes.
- Afternoon Dismissal - Parents of PK, K & 1st Grade should utilize the inside lane for pickup, parents of 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th grade students should always utilize the outside lane.
- Afternoon Dismissal - There is no split in the car rider line until after the gates have been passed through, please be considerate of others & remember that this is an Elementary School car rider line.
Use this link for the most up-to-date bus routes for McAllister Elementary School and other South Bryan Schools. Be sure to arrive at the bus stop 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
MAP Testing (Measure of Academic Progress)
Volunteers, Lunch Dates & School Clubs
- Volunteers - We will begin accepting volunteers after Labor Day. Please be on the lookout for our upcoming volunteer training. (More details to come.)
- Lunch Dates - We will welcome parents & family members to have lunch with your little ones after Labor Day. Please remember that this is a time for you and your little one - no phones & no classmates.
- School Clubs - These will be available to students in grade (3-5), we will begin after Labor Day. (More Details to come.)
School Store & Ice Cream Sales
Click here for access to all of your child's schedules so that you know how to prepare them for their specific specials class or know when to come to school for lunch.
Click here to see all of the #Incredible things that are happening in the classrooms. McAllister teachers are using Twitter to share all things #Incredible.