Final Project Part 1
- Sharing online can be good for getting team members together to send out announcements
- Also it could be good for reconnecting with friends
- People could hack into your setting and track you so they know exactly were you are.
- The information that you put up could be used against you in like a job interview or college.
- Where you live, your bank information and where you work
- You could be really well know but that one mistake could make people think bad about you and start treating you different
What is cyber bulling
- Cyber bulling is the use of electronic communication to bully someone
- It could escalate when the person getting bullied responds and says something mean
- The victim can reach out to an adult to make it stop. Dont respond and maybe take the account down
Both are showing how there products can be used to help your daily life.
Body Image and the Media
- I think it is a little wrong to do that because it makes people self conscious but everyone knows its fake so they shouldn't pay attention to it
- When the boys grow up they might think its not okay to cry or show emotion, girls will think they need to stay in a place where they dont have a big role,
Violence in the Media
- Kids might start to think its normal to act normal and might start to lash out when its not okay.
- No I dont think they teach kids to kill. Its up to the parents that buy the game to teach there kids this stuff. and when something bad happens like a shooting, the parents should be held responsible.
- My phone would be the hardest to give up, I do everything on my phone, technology plays a huge role in my life, I believe kids are a lot lazier because of it.
- Yes because teens set a image for themselves and they want to try and keep it and seem cool, the pressure is the same for guys but they just hide it.