Are you coming?
1st October 2016
The Ceremony - Bristol Registry Office
Saturday, Oct. 1st, 1:15-2pm
Click 'get directions' to launch GoogleMaps, the future is now.
Getting to the reception
The reception is only 3 miles from the Register Office. You can drive, however, on-street parking is limited. You can also take the 76 bus from the City Centre which will drop you off just down the road.
If you want to get a taxi we'd recommend the following firms:
- Yellow Cabs - 0117 923 1515
- V Cars - 0117 940 9000
- UBER (if you want a free code contact us)
The Reception - Zion Bristol
Saturday, Oct. 1st, 2:15-11pm
Come and celebrate our new marriage, with food, (bad) dancing and karaoke.
Please RSVP below
- Zion is a cash-only venue - so please bring cash! There is a cash-point outside the Co-op down the road.
- The floor at Zion is very old, if you're going to wear stiletto heels please can you wear heels protectors, which we'll provide.
- Zion Bristol is a social enterprise - so all money will be put back into the community.
- Dress-code - wedding realness.
There are loads of hotels and B&Bs in Bristol. In the centre there are the big chains such as Marriott and Radisson Blu, if you're looking for budget there is an Ibis on Millennium Square or a Travelodge (Mitchell Lane) which is closer between the venue and reception.
If you'd like advice on a hotel please get in contact.
We'll be genuinely exctatic that you're coming so please don't feel like you need to get us a gift. If you do want to be so generous we'd love a contribution to our honeymoon to Japan (we'll be going in Summer 2017).
RSVP by 1st AUGUST 2016
Please RSVP with the form below.