January 5, 2018
Technology Survey for Parents
The NPS technology committee invites you to complete the national Speak technology survey. The information we collect will be used to help your school and the school district plan for future technology use and implementations.
The link to the survey is Technology Survey: Speak Up 2017. The link is also available on the Norman Public School website at https://www.normanpublicschools.org/. Click on the Parents tab, then click on the link labeled Technology Survey: Speak Up 2017 Follow the on screen directions at the link. The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete. The survey closes on January 19, 2018. Thank you for supporting Norman Public Schools.
Order your Yearbook
PTA General Meeting
LMS had 13 sixth graders attend the Fred Jones Museum of Art and learn how to creatively journal in response to art with Dr. Nathan Brown.
Norman North SPUD
Grab dinner and let them know you are supporting SPUD the following nights:
- January 9 Raising Cain's (both locations) 11 am - 9pm
- January 9 Chipotle (24th Ave) 5pm - 11 pm
- January 10 Buffalo Wild Wings 4pm - 9 pm
- January 12- 14: Papa John's Weekend
- January 15 Qdoba 5pm - 10 pm
- January 16 The Garage 6pm- 9 pm
- January 17 Hideaway Pizza 4pm - 9:30 pm
- January 18 Chili's 11 am- 10 pm
- January 18 Whataburger 5pm - 8pm
- January 19 Top Dog Coneys & Earth Fruits Yogurt all day
January 15 is the SPUD Open House at Norman North from 5 pm - 7pm. T shirts will be for sale during this time.
January 19 is the SPUD talent show from 6:30 - 8:30 in the Norman North gym.
January 9: CIA club meeting AM or PM in Mrs. Reed's classroom
January 11: PTA general meeting at 6:30 pm in the LMS library
*Please check the Longfellow Middle School calendar for updates. http://www.norman.k12.ok.us/middle-school-longfellow/calendar