FREEDOM IN AMERICA YOU SAY?
The Bill Of Rights Says, But Government Action Shows None
So What Really Happened?
Abolitionist movements had existed many years before hand, some dating back all the way to 1775 in the United States, though these movements weren't on taken on such a large grand scale, or weren't as radicalized as the movements that concurred after the second Great Awakening. Now, who were the people behind the abolitionists movements after, during or close to before the second Great awakening? Let me tell you, these people could be anyone, though in the north abolitionists constituted for very little of the northern population, and in the south it was even less. Both pro and anti abolitionists sometimes, though not necessarily all the time, used the church, the bible, or simply "the word of God" to express their objectives; so in short using religion to give out their main point. Now you may ask, why is this so controversial, and let me tell you, it's very controversial. The northern abolitionists, though not all, wanted equal treatment of the people who were considered and were slaves anywhere in the country. Meanwhile, southern anti-abolitionists, though not all, wanted to send the freed black slaves to Africa, and it was done, though n a minor scale due to many playing factors. Since the early beginnings of the 1800's, many men with the power of decision making viewed colonization of other places (such as Latin America, the Caribbean and Africa) as the only viable option to get rid of the any type of freed or non free slave, though this did not end here.
So What Motivated The Reform To Keep Going?
- The Heard voices of freed slaves by the northern abolitionists Christians
- The heard voices of runaway slaves, like Fredrick Douglas, Henry Bib and Williams Wells Brown
- Murder of African Americans due to their presence and/ or choice of being
- More and More rules, or actions, put upon anti-slavery movements in the south, north and throughout the whole country
- The Second Great Awakening along with women's equal right movement
The above mentioned runaway slaves in order respectively
- reverse the ban on the "gag rule"
- get rid of slavery in the country completely
- end the racial inequality set upon by centuries of slave owning and holding
TACTICS & STRATEGIES
- Persuade the 19th century folk by using direct available science and deep reasoning of that time period
- Use the church to appeal the masses
- Get incorporated into sects willing to be persuaded by my words and objectives
- Tell the rich of the fortunes they can achieve by helping my abolitionist cause out to fund my cause and further keep going in the abolitionists agenda
- Persuade masses of representatives in some way during one of their meetings, so if persuaded they could help my cause.
List of initial successes of the movement
- We have strongly brought upon the realities of the harsh and sometimes inhumane working conditions for the slaves
- We have the real voices of how slaves are treated, due to the runaway slave spokespersons
- We have become so "BIG", that a law had to be enacted so that anti-slavery and freed African American slave literature could not be sold in the south, as well as the different views on slavery can't be discussed in the south during a representative meeting.
Key Person, The President
Though politically attacked and accused of being an abolitionist, he did not consider himself one; he did not call for the immediate end of slavery everywhere in the United States until the proposed 13th Amendment to became part of his party platform for the 1864 election.
The Civil War
Though the civil war wasn't directly caused by slavery opinions, slavery was one of the opinions out of many differing opinions that caused the civil war. The differing views of the split northern and southern parts of the country led to the civil war, some in part because of slavery opinions.
Movements such as the women's equality movement sometimes overlapped each other, and helped each other out. Though not in all cases was this true, majorly though, it was.
Question Is Why?
I'll tell you why;
- How would you feel if for more than 3 generations you are treated as or like an animal in the field and work for little or no pay,
- More people incorporated into major society, might bring bigger socialistic growth into society.
- Why wouldn't you want to help a someone who is in need? Put yourself in their place
- The faster equality is set throughout the country on the aspect of race, the faster we get to advanced as a country (civilization wise)
- Donating 5,000 and above will get you the ability to feast each month with everyone, bringing all the people one wants with them, everyone is welcome. That will also get you an all paid expense trip to one of our many world cruises for life each year. Along with this you also get 10 pairs of brand new socks each month to match the month, and also one luxurious item each year worth hundreds.
- Donating 5,000 to 1,000 will get you the ability to enter your name into a raffle each week for a free all expense paid trip to any of our world wide cruise ships and to feast each month with everyone, bringing all the people one wants with them, everyone is welcome. Along with this you also get 10 pairs of brand new socks each month to match the month, and also one luxurious item each year worth hundreds.
- Donating 1,000 to 300 will get you the ability to enter your name into a raffle each week for a free all expense paid trip to any of our world wide cruise ships and to get 10 pairs of brand new socks each month to match the month, and also one luxurious item each year worth hundreds.
- 300 to 100 will get you the ability to enter your name into a raffle each week for a free all expense paid trip to any of our world wide cruise ships, along with 10 pairs of brand new socks each month to match the month.
- 100 or less gets you the ability to enter your name into a raffle each week for a free all expense paid trip to any of our world wide cruise ships and 5 pairs of seasonal socks each season.
Advertising in the 21st century
Enrich Your Riches, If You Donate
We are a group of young abolitionists ready to create equality one aspect of society at a time. Use the #theeraisnow, #tein, #abolitionistsera and #ae to show support on twitter, facebook, instagram and youtube; one lucky winner using the hashtag will be chosen every week for an all expense paid trip on one of our world wide cruise ships.
Due to all the racist, race-o-phobia, and people who can not view everyone as equal regardless of skin color or sex as human, racism as well as sexism will continue to exist, even if all the people are free and given the chance to vote.