"What's Your Type?"
By: Shelby Poole
Mostly an "ENFJ"
ENFJ describes me in most ways. It says I'm a people person and loves to help others grow. I also love for things to stay on track and for no problems or issues to rise. If something comes up I try to quickly find a solution. If someone has a problem I'm going to help them the best I can or help them work it out and get past it. One way an ENFJ doesn't describe me is that they don't necessarily like to be left alone. I love to take time off and just have some time to myself.
Descriptions of ENFJ
- They are huge helpers. They're always looking for someone to lend a hand to.
- They are very well organized people that get satisfaction out of things going exactly as planned.
- They don't push for conflict. They try to work things out.
- Social Butterflies
- Well organized
- Determined workers
- Events coordinator
- Quickly picks up new material
- Active learning like debates
- Highlighting main points and needed information
- Johnny Depp
- David, King of Israel
- Oprah Winfrey