Collaboration Acceptance Motivation Perseverance
September 19, 2016
Good morning Wildcats!
We hope you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend! We have a short, HOT week ahead! Congratulations on a great Boosterthon Fun Run! If we collect all money pledged, Oakland will receive over $26,000 for our Outdoor classroom and garden! Thank you for encouraging your students to secure pledges, and THANK YOU for your assistance with the Fun Run itself! Yes, it was HOT, but the students had a great time, and we have heard nothing but positive feedback about the entire fundraiser.
We look forward to seeing you around campus this week, and we are here if you need anything! Have an AWESOME week!
Lori, Anderson and Shannon
Progress reports go home THIS week for any study that has an average below 75! Primary teachers send progress reports for any student with a current grade of "N" in any area. If you have any questions, please refer to page 37 in your handbook, and/or ask your team leader or supervisor!
PAPA JOHNS SPIRIT DAY!
Wednesday, Sep. 21st, 11am-10pm
7770 W GRAND PARKWAY S, Suite 2196, RICHMOND, TX 77406
Don't worry about cooking today!
Order pizza and help support Oakland!
Be sure to mention Oakland when you order!
2016-2017 Faculty Dues
$30, please submit to Loren
If all team members pay by Thanksgiving break, each team member
will receive a jeans pass!
Monday, Oct. 3rd, 7-9am
4455 Waterside Estates Drive
The vendor this year is Houston Methodist
Below are answers to a few FAQ’s:
- Flu shots will only be for employees and their dependents and spouses
- Parents must be present with dependents that are students and/or minors
- Must be 7 years old or older to receive a flu shot
- The vaccine is preservative free
- The vaccine will be no cost for those covered under FBISD’s medical insurance
- There will be a self-pay option for those not covered under FBISD’s medical insurance, $25 that can be paid by credit card only