- Sun, Mar 8 - Last Day to Register for GATE Testing
- 3/9/20-3/13/20- Conference Week/minimum day 1:30 Release all week
- Thursday, Mar 19 – PTO Meeting, School Library @ 7:00pm
- 3/17/20- ELAC meeting 3:00 PM
- 3/20/20- Lincoln's Day- No School
- 3/26/20- Science Night 6 PM
- 3/27/20- Family Dance @ Clifford 6PM (NEON THEME!)
Sign Up to help for the Family Dance
- 3/30-4/3 5th Grade Outdoor Education Trip
- 4/3/20- Minimum Day-Friday before Spring Break Early Release 1:30
- Monday, Apr 6 – Friday, Apr 10 – NO SCHOOL – Spring Break
- 4/17/20- Middle School Dance @ Clifford
- 6/2/20- 8th Grade Great America Trip
- 6/4/20- 8th Grade Graduation at Canada College @ 6 PM
IS YOUR CHILD RETURNING TO CLIFFORD NEXT YEAR?
Believe it or not, it is time for us to begin making plans for next year and our first effort is to start planning for student enrollment in 2020-2021! You should be finding a yellow/color flyer in your child's backpack/folder today or early next week. Please return this flyer asap so we can plan! Thank you!
Check Your School Meal Balance
Several families currently have overdue school meal balances. Please take a moment to check your balance. Here's how: visit ezschoolpay.com, set up an account, check your family's balance, make a payment, and enable low balance email reminders. To register for ezschoolpay, you will need your child's ID number. You can ask your child for their number (this is the number they punch in at the cafeteria) or call the school office at (650) 482-2402. There is no fee to fund your meal account via credit card.
For check payments, please drop your check into the lunch payment box (black box on wall) in the school office.
Woodside High School Theatre Arts Department Presents The Addams Family a New Musical Comedy
The Addams Family a New Musical Comedy
Woodside High School presents the production of The Addams Family, a new musical comedy, with five performances March 13th/14th/15th and 20th/21st, 2020 at the Woodside High School Performing Arts Center, 199 Churchill Avenue, Woodside CA.
Tickets are available online (www.WHSdramaboosters.org).
Based off of the classic Addams’ cartoon characters and the vintage TV series, The Addams Family is every father’s nightmare: Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met. And if that isn’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father and begs him not to tell her mother. Now, Gomez Addams must do something he’s never done before – keep a secret from his beloved wife, Morticia. Everything will change for the whole family on the fateful night they host a dinner for Wednesday’s “normal” boyfriend and his parents. But then, what is normal? As Morticia says, “Normal is an illusion…What’s normal for the spider is a calamity for the fly.”
The Woodside High School production of The Addams Family is sure to have you laughing with a cast of 40 students, along with a full, live orchestra to highlight the excitement of the ghoulish score. The orchestra includes 9 student musicians and over a dozen students working behind the scenes on the tech crew.
Woodside High School musicals frequently sell out and this one is a surefire crowd pleaser so buy your tickets quickly at http://www.WHSdramaboosters.org.
• Friday, March 13 at 7:30 pm
• Saturday, March 14 at 7:30 pm
• Sunday, March 15 at 2:00 pm (matinee)
• Friday, March 20 at 7:30 pm
• Saturday, March 21 at 7:30 pm
Adults: $20 / Seniors (65+): $15 / Staff & Students (college and under): $10
Project Cornerstone Book for the month of March! "Enemy Pie" by Derek Munson.
- The perfect book for kids learning how to make friends or deal with conflict
- Ideal as a read aloud book for families or elementary schools
- Created by Derek Munson who has directly shared his children's stories with over 100,000 kids across the globe
Family Science Night 3/26/20 @ 6PM
Praise our Teachers!! Parents please share praise!!
Our teachers and staff at Clifford go above and beyond each day for your students. I want to provide a way for you to recognize their efforts in a more public way that we can celebrate with them! If you feel so inclined, please submit a kind word, thank you, praise, or provide positive affirmations to our teacher(s) using this form. Submissions will be shared staff! We appreciate you taking the time to provide positive recognition to our staff!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SHARE PRAISE!