Creative Screencasting with Explain Everything
Teachers can create...
- "Living" templates that can be manipulated by students
- Instructional videos for flipped classroom activities
- Video instruction for students needing extra help or remediation
- Video instructions for a workshop station
- Tutorials for parents
- Provide project-based learning opportunities
- And share templates with colleagues
Create Public Service Announcements, Infomercials
Retell a story or interpret a wordless book
Annotate and explain the life cycle, design cycle, water cycle, any concept
Video science experiments and explain findings
Record poetry, stories, diagrams, and graphics
Create flipped tutorials to share with classmates or parents
Categorizing nouns, shapes, spelling patterns, animals, etc.
Bring a presentation to life with voice or have students provide feedback (verbal and annotations) on a peer's presentation
- Practice number or letter formation
- And much more!