- It is an easy way to make a movie.
- All you do is put your photos in it and edit it with music.
- Then you can preview it and save it to your camera roll.
- First you choose from a theme.
- Then you add photos and subtitles.
- Last you preview it and save to your camera roll.
- What you do is choose a title and then you explain things about that title.
- You can change the format and backgrounds.
- This is more of a slideshow then a movie.
- In Explain Everything you explain a professional topic.
- What you do is choose a topic and then you explain it in a slideshow.
- You can record your voice to help explain.
- First you choose a topic then you use avatars.
- The avatars can say the words that you type.
- then you can also make them do actions.