Presidential Job Fair
White House job fair wanted!
2. Must be a resident "within the United States" for 14 years
3. Must be a natural born citizen, a term not defined in the Constitution
2. Residency in the White House
3. 400,000 a year with benefits
4. Secret service for life
5. Commander and Chief
6. Personal Chef
10 constitutional powers granted in article II
- Executive powers
- Powers related to legislation
- Powers of appointment
- Executive clemency
- Foreign Affairs
- Emergency powers
- Executive privilege
- Constraints on Presidential power
- Implied Powers
- Consensus building allows you to recognize a situation and simply not just coming to an agreement but viewing the supported facts.
- Effective and resolute decision making from all levels involves a diverse thought and time of convergent looking for areas of agreement.
- The ability to create collaborative tiger team. A tiger team begins from a place of high performance because of the teaming skills each individual brings.
- Encourage dynamic conflict resolution is an election that has been divisive and ideological conflict so deep that the new president must spend more time focused on the conflict between perspectives.
- Facilitate means that the new president should make it easy for his people to view what occurs in the government.