Join us on Twitter for #profchat
A Twitter chat for the educator and professor
December 10 @ 8 PM
Join us for an exciting exchange of ideas during our Twitter chat. Build your PLN and share what you know. The topic of the day is (Online) Course Design. Paul Wilson aka @philosophypaul will serve as guest moderator.
Tuesday, Dec. 10th, 8pm
This is an online event.
We will use the standard Q1 and A1 formula with the #profchat hashtag
- Pre-planning for chat newbies: Before the session embed the hastag under the search option: #profchat.
- Pre-planning alternative: Create a Twitter List named #profchat and populate the list with the hashtag #profchat. In this list follow moderators of the chat.
- Pre-planning alternative: If you use Hootsuite create a column for the hashtag #profchat.
- Introduction: Greetings to the attendees. A shout out to the organizers.
- Main Weekly Session: The moderator will pose a series of questions that tag as Q1, Q2, etc.
- Attendees respond with A1, A2, etc. and use the hashtag #profchat.
- Attendees along with the moderator may continue a reply conversation at will.
- Conclusion: Wrap-up and how to get archives.
- Session Follow-up: Review your favorited tweets and conversations. Evaluate the merit of tools and blog posts that were embeded in chat tweets. Follow contributors or add contributors to a Twitter list to expand your PLN.