TLT NEWS YOU CAN USE
Teaching, Learning & Technology | April 2014
Are You Ready for OAKS 10.3?
Don't Delay, Apply Today!
The Tech Happens! Un-Grants are small, one-time grants intended to assist CofC Faculty with tech purchases for instruction or research.
Past examples include:
- iPad Apps
- Adobe Acrobat Pro XI
- License to Evernote Premium
> > > Click HERE to apply! < < <
Deadline: April 14, 2014
Click HERE to view a PDF of the newsletter.
Featured articles include:
- New OAKS Version (10.3) Coming May 9th
- A Plan of Attack for Implementing Technology into Your Instruction
- Using the Bamboo Tablet to Grade
- Merging Multiple PDFs into One File for T&P
- Using the iPad and AirSketch for In-Class Activities
- Using Poll Everywhere and Google Moderator to Increase Student Engagement