"STOP Cyber Bullying"
Just don't bully
What is cyber-bullying?
cyber bulling is a type of bullying that happens online, where everyone could see. It is laws to protect us from Cyber bullying. If someone post a mean joke about someone they are Cyber bulling
Examples of cyber bulling
- someone takes a picture of someone and post it and make fun of it online public
- commenting under someone picture and say mean jokes and hurtful words
- texting someone with mean jokes and vulgar words.
differences between bullying and cyber bullying
- bullying is face to face saying mean word aloud
- cyber bulling is done with text or comments
- bullying can be physically done .
Effects of cyber bullying
- skipping school
- health problems
- suicidal thoughts
- lower self-esteem
- start doing drugs
prevention and awarenees
- parents can monitor their children more.
- block certain sites online
- watch how much time spent online
- check their phone from time to time
- don't give their children to much space
- kids need to watch how much information they put online
- we need to watch who we hang out with and add online
- make sure your account is private.
reporting a cyberbully
- first you should report the bully
- second you shouldn't respond to them
- and finally you should block the bully
Report to you online service provider
- visit social media center
- report the bully to the social media service