News and Updates from Mrs. Adelman - March 18, 2022
Monday, March 21st: AM Kindergarten attends in the AM (their regular time), no PM kindergarten (parent conferences in the PM)
Tuesday, March 22nd: PM Kindergarten attends in the PM (their regular time), no AM Kindergarten (parent conferences in the AM)
Friday, April 1st: Warwick Spirit Day
Warwick PTO News and Updates
- The Executive Board Nominations for 2022-2023 were announced at our general meeting on Monday, March 7th and are are included below. We will vote on our Executive Board members for the 2022-2023 school year at our general meeting on Monday, April 11th at 7PM in the library.
Vice President: Lisa Lockett
Second Vice President: Meghan Wojewodka
Secretary: Danielle Stumpf
Secretary: Samantha Krajewski
Treasurer: Kelly Marzullo
Treasurer: Kate Neft
- PTO meetings will be held on Monday, April 11th, Monday, May 9th, and Tuesday, June 7th
- Friday, April 8th: K.I.S.S. Event (Kids Invite Someone Special) Movie Under the Stars - flyer below
- iRun4Life: Registration is now open - please see below
- Are you looking for some new Warwick Spirit Wear! Click here! Sale ends March 20th ~ use the code Spirit320-fs for 25% off. See flyer below!
March Sparks Newsletter
Below is a Sparks newsletter article we sent out almost two years ago. The topic is still very relevant. Please take the time to watch with your children for some interesting and needed discussion.
In today’s world we are all trying to know what is best for our children but it is difficult to see what lies ahead for them. The Sparks video below gives some economic insight into the past, present and future. Please share your reactions to this video with you children for their own understanding of future possibilities.
Success in the new economy
For comments or questions, please contact Ginny Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit www.cbsd.org/register for more details, including necessary documents to gather in order to register your kindergarten students. PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING RIGHT AWAY IN ORDER TO AID THE DISTRICT IN ITS PLANNING FOR 2022-2023.