Center Class of 2022
Center High School Senior Newsletter
- 11/8/21: Senior class meeting. Graduation Announcement Cap/Gown information given to Senior Class
- 11/16/21: Order date for Senior Graduation Announcements and Cap/Gowns
- 11/23/21: Additional Senior Graduation order date
- 12/2/21: Senior Class Panorama Photo
- 12/3/21: College Fair
- 12/7/21: Junior class Ring Delivery, Additional Graduation Announcement, & Cap/Gown orders
- 12/9/21: FAFSA Frenzy
- 12/13/21: Additional Ring delivery and Final Graduation Announcement and Cap/Gown orders
- 2/3/22: Spring Senior Pictures (Underclass Graduate Photos)
- 4/6/22: Senior Graduation Announcement Delivery
- 4/12/22: Additional Announcement Delivery
- 5/2/22: Announcement committee with the 2023 class officers to design the Class of 2023 Graduation Announcement
- 5/17/22: Cap/Gown Delivery during Senior checkout
- 5/19/22: Graduation Ceremony at Church of the Resurrection in Leawood, KS (7:00pm)
Bank of America Student Leaders Information Session
Tuesday, Dec. 7th, 7pm
This is an online event.
Applications are now being accepted for Bank of America Student Leaders. Every year, through our Student Leaders program we help connect four Kansas City based community-minded high school juniors and seniors to employment, skills development and service. They’re awarded paid summer internships with local nonprofits and participate in a national leadership summit in Washington, D.C. The Student Leaders Summit focuses on skill building and creating a more civically engaged society.
We invite you to join an information session on December 7, 2021 from 7:00pm – 8:00pm EDT/ 4:00pm – 5:00pm PDT. Registration is quick and easy but must be completed prior to the session. To register, click here.
Mid-Continent Public Library Access for CHS!
As part of our Student Account Program, Center School District students can use MCPL resources and materials.
Note: The Center School District format for Student Accounts has been updated for the 2021-2022 school year:
Use "CSD" + student's first initial, up to 7 letters of the last name, and 5 numbers (i.e. CSDABCDEFG12345)
No action is required for students to start using Library resources for research, school projects, online learning, and more. In addition, students have access to Live Homework Help from Tutor.com, which is available in English and Spanish.
For more information about Student Accounts, visit our website.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced school lunches will continue to be served to all children for free through the 2021-22 school year.