- Class Name: Spanish 2
- Teacher: Jennifer Martin
- My friend first introduced me to the Spanish artist Daddy Yankee about four years ago.
- I like listening to his music when I am on car rides or in a down mood.
- I don't know many other Spanish artists, but i grew up listening to Daddy Yankee.
- The first song I have heard of his was "Rompe" and "Gasolina" which are my two favorites.
- I like Daddy Yankee's music because it's a more upbeat tempo, it's fun to listen to and mood boosting.
Daddy Yankee-Rompe lyrics
- The purpose of exploring culture is to see all of what mankind has created for everybody. So everybody, no matter their culture, can come together and enjoy the same music.
- My culture and the Latino culture relate to the music by what the lyrics say.
- The difference between Spanish culture music is the way they speak, even when translated into English, they speak and think a different way than our culture.
- Over all Daddy Yankee is one of my favorite artists that i listen to a lot.