Friday 28th February
- Next Tuesday, 3rd March, some headteachers from other schools in the MAT will visit our school. This is to support our self-evaluation against the SIAMS (church) framework. They will speak to children and spend some time in classes. This is not an inspection, but an internal support visit.
- Don't forget that Friday 27th March is a training day for all schools in the STAR MAT. School will therefore be closed to children on that day.
- If you have concerns or are worried about a child, you can speak to our designated safeguarding lead, Mr Weights. If you would like to discuss things with someone outside school you can seek advice at www.safeguardingchildren.co.uk or follow the policy on our website.
- As a school we always try to do the right thing, but we recognise that we sometimes get things wrong. If you are unhappy about anything to do with your child, you should speak to their class teacher in the first instance. If this does not resolve your concern please speak to Mr Weights. Full details about how to raise a complaint, including forms to use, are available in the policies section of our website.
This weeks reminders:
- Next week we will be on WEEK 2 of the lunch menu. If you re-submit lunch choices please let me know via email so i can ensure my records are updated.
- As always can I ask you to check ParentPay accounts regularly to ensure these are kept in credit. The costs for dinners next half term will be £11.50 per week or £69 until Easter.
- The system is now open to book your child's Learning Reviews (previously named parents evening) which will take place w/c 2nd March. If you have an issues accessing this please let me know. Link to access: https://saxtoncofe.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/
Have a lovely weekend.
Rainbow & Value Awards
Rainbow Awards this week:
- Will Armstrong - for always doing exactly as you are asked and for putting 100% effort into all of your work. A great start to the term Will!! - Mr Rich
- Oscar Burlingham - for your exceptional attitude to learning. Oscar, I am so so impressed by the way that you engage with every lesson - you are a wonderful role model to others - Miss Holgate
- Lily Bailey-Hague - for your hard working attitude, especially in maths lessons this week. You are making great progress with some tricky maths. Well Done!! - Miss Holgate
Values Awards this week:
- Reuben Batley - Respect Award - for being so respectful to whoever you have worked with and for listening so respectfully to your peers and teachers!!
- Juliet Horne - Community Award - as your confidence in maths is improving you are keen to share that understanding with others. Tank you - Miss Holgate
WELL DONE TO EVERYONE!!
World Book Day - Thursday 5th March
Please see pictures below for ideas...
Details of events and school activities. This is also accessible through the school website.