North Middle High School Monthly
- Social Media Blasts
- Slogan #ALLthewayUP
- Vision and Mission statement
- Monthly E-Letter
- Student activities and spirit days lead by guidance
- More pep rallies (as requested by students)
- An active SIC
- Band Booster
- Arts awards
- Student recognition
- Decrease with physical altercations
- New Smart Tvs for each classroom
- Volleyball Girls to make the playoffs
- An amazing homecoming week (as described by students)
- Revision of the schedule to include intervention
- And so much more
While thinking of what we have done, it took all of us to make this happen. I want to thank you. I regret that our year was cut short due to COVID19, but I appreciate you for being champions through this entire pandemic. The best is yet to come! I hope that you all have a great summer! Please read a lot! I look forward to the 2021 school year!
Dr. Kuterah L. Singletary
Locker Clean Out Days
Students can get their locker items by grade on the designated dates and times listed below. This will be a drive-through process, so no one will be allowed to enter the building. SENIORS are expected to return their Chromebooks and Kajeets on the designated locker clean out days listed below.
- May 13th- Seniors (10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.)
- May 14th Seniors (12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.)
- May 19th Juniors (9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.)
- May 19th Sophomores (1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.)
- May 20th Freshman (9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.)
- May 20th 8th Grade (1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.)
- May 21st 7th Grade (9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.)
- May 21st 6th Grade (1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.)
*You can also use this day to return textbooks and library books.
Underclassmen Chromebook and Kajeet Collection- May 28 and May 29
When: Thursday, May 28, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Friday, May 29, 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Where: NMHS School Gymnasium
How: Stations will be set up for the return process, and only one student will be allowed at each station at a time to ensure social distancing. Chromebooks will be checked for a case, charger, and strap. In addition they will be cleaned and assessed for damages. Students will be charged applicable fees.
NOTE: Due to social distancing rules and regulations, please allow for 30 minutes to complete the Chromebook return process.
SENIOR CHROMEBOOK & KAJEET COLLECTION
Senior technology items will be collected on May 13 from 10:00 a.m. to 12: p.m. and on May 14 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.