Troop 431 Weekly Newsletter 2/25/20
Hello again, Troop!
Sorry for being slightly late, busy day yesterday! Hopefully this email has made its way to you successfully. Let's jump right in!
- At the next meeting, March 2nd, we will be doing the Order of the Arrow election. Please attend! we need at least 50% of the troop to show up in order for the election to count. Make sure you come so we can introduce some new scouts to the OA!
- Please make sure you stay after for a few minutes to help put up chairs. The more people who stay, the quicker we can put up chairs and the quicker we can all leave.
- Troop 432 is doing their Order of the Arrow elections on March 5th and they need scouts to help out. if you are interested, contact Mr. Ficik at email@example.com .
Future Meeting Plans
- At the next meeting, March 2nd, we will be doing the Order of the Arrow election. Please attend! we need at least 50% of the troop to show up in order for the election to count.
- The meeting after that, the 9th, we will be doing things related to fire building with flint and steel!
- Big thank you to everyone who participated in Scouting for Food! we collected a ton of food and it's a significant help to the church and North Fulton Community Charities, so thanks again to everyone who participated.
- Logan Sepeda is doing his Eagle project at Roswell Area Park on February 29 and March 1. See the flyer for more info.
- March 20th-22nd: COPE
- April 17th-19th: Backpacking and Bee Campout
- May 8th-10th: Wilderness Survival
Thanks for reading!
Yours in Scouting,
Purple Eyed Block Dragon Patrol