by Amelia Lockwood
- appear 6-24 hours after exposure
- Rash or bumps on the skin
- Redness or changes in skin color
- Dry patches
- Leathery and cracked skin after prolonged exposure
Life Imapct / Prognosis
- not life threatening
- find substitutes for nickel
- go to a reputable piercing studio
- cannot be treated
Works Cited / More Information
- "Nickel (Jewelry) Allergies: Symptoms, Treatments, and Avoiding Triggers."WebMD. WebMD, n.d. Web. 03 June 2015.
- "Nickel Allergy." - Mayo Clinic. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 June 2015
- "Nickel Allergy - American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (AOCD)."Nickel Allergy - American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (AOCD). N.p., n.d. Web. 03 June 2015..