TMS United Way Goal $2,000.00
Ends November 6, 2015
GCCISD Last year totals
Jeans (and your favorite shirt) Day for United Way
Thursday, Oct. 29th, 7am
607 West Baker Road
- Shirt must follow the Employee Dress Code
- Please donate $ 15 dollars, and wear Jeans on Thursday, October 29th, 2015.
- 100% of proceeds go to the United Way. Fill out the RSVP with your name and email, and I will come collect the money from you. Cash and Checks are welcome. Checks must be made out to The United Way.
- You can also donate through payroll check deductions.
- Maximum amount of check deductions is 10 pay periods
- Please include EMP ID on form
- I have put these in your mailbox, turn in forms to Brandi Ray (Or come see me for help, the forms are new this year)
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Who can I help support?
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Children who participate in this program are:
- more confident in their schoolwork performance
- able to get along better with their families
- 46% less likely to begin using illegal drugs
- 27% less likely to begin using alcohol
- 52% less likely to skip school
The Bridge Over Troubled Waters
Most domestic violence incidents are never reported
· Every year, more than 3 million children witness domestic violence in their homes
· Without help, boys who witness domestic violence are far more likely to become abusers of their partners and/or children as adults, thus continuing the cycle of violence in the next generation
Let’s give these children a chance to break the cycle!
American Red Cross
The Red Cross came and fed my family twice during Hurricane Ike. Did you use their services? If so, then you benefited from the United Way. Give back.
All other United Way Agencies can be found here.