Bath County Middle School
Monday, October 21, 2019
- Attention to 7th Grade Parents: A recent audit has found several students are missing the required documents for school enrollment. Please check to see if your student has brought home a letter from the health unit requesting copies of missing requirements. These records are needed ASAP.
- Picture Retakes will be held on November 4, 2019 between 8:30 am-11:30 am
Breakfast, October 21: Double Dutch Waffle w/Fruit Topping, or Cereal, Toast, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Lunch, October 21: Chicken Rings, Broccoli Casserole, Carrots, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Breakfast, October 22: Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Bacon, or Cereal, Toast, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Lunch, October 22: Pizza, Smiley Fries, Fresh Vegetable Cup, Fruit, Juice, Milk
- Academic Team has a very busy week this week. Please come to practice today after school. Go to the cafeteria, get your food, and come straight up to Ms. Moriarity's room. We also have written tests tomorrow after school until 5, and an away match against Bracken County on Thursday.
- Open House will be held on Tuesday, from 5:00-7:00.
- BCMS Halloween Dance this Friday, October 25, from 4:00-6:00. Tickets are $5.00 and go on sale today- Thursday during breakfast only. NO TICKET SALES ON FRIDAY!
- The 2nd bus for the 8th Grade DC trip has been started. We have about 30 seats to fill. If you want to go and haven't made your deposit see Mrs. Beth McNabb before Tuesday before Thanksgiving. If parents want to go, deposits need to be made at this time also.
- STLP is offering a technology Help desk for teachers, staff, and students who need help with technology issues. Teachers and staff please check your email for a form that you can fill out anytime you need tech help.
- Any Beta Student interested in running for club offices, please sign up outside Ms. Ballman's door. Beta service hours log sheets are also available outside Ms. Ballman's door. Remember you need 15 hours to stay in Beta.
Quote of the day: "God has a plan. Trust it, Live it, and Enjoy it"
The Title I program at Bath County Schools promotes the belief that all children can learn and acknowledges that parents share the school’s commitment to educational success for all students. We recognize that a student’s education is a responsibility shared by school, family, students, and community. District staff and staff within Title I schools work jointly to ensure effective involvement of parents and the success of the students in reaching high academic standards.
BATH COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL
Todd Neace Principal
Misty Johnson Assistant Principal
Hillary Lewis Counselor
Kaye Wells YSC
Missy Vincent Bookkeeper
Crystal Fields Attendance Clerk
Tracye Botts Receptionist