Create a Flipsnack
from a GOOGLE SLIDE PRESENTATION
1. Create a Google Slide Presentation
- Go to Google Drive
- Click "New", select "Google Slides"
- Create a title page - this will be the first page of your Flipsnack book - make it look good!
- Click "+" to add another page, each page of your Slides presentation will be a new pack in your Flipsnack book
Download Google Slide Presentation as a PDF
- Click on the "File" menu in your Google Slide Presentation
- Select "Download As"
- Choose "PDF" document
Import your Google Slide Presentation into a FlipSnack Book
- Click the blue "Upload" button
- Click on the blue "One or more PDF or JPG files to Start"
- Go to the Dowloads Folder and select the PDF file you created from your Slides Presentation.
- Your PDF will show at the bottom of the page
- Click the blue "Next" button
- Click on "Publish"
- Share options and link appear on the following page.