Blogging to Learn, Learning to Blog
Why Educators Blog?
- Share information and tips with other educators.
- Collaborate with a global audience. Increased collaboration with others, leads to greater innovation and ideas, because each individual sees a different perspective – giving all involved greater “food for thought!”
- To reflect on their learning or their teaching /work practices.
- To learn how to blog themselves so they can use blogs effectively with their students
- Create a Classroom or Professional Blog, understand functionality and interface
- Images, copyright and Creative Commons
- Developing your own Personalized Learning Network (PLN)
Sign up Today. Workshop is Online. Work at your own pace.
What if I need help?
One to One sessions are available to help you through the workshop, schedule them when you are available.
I don't really like online courses, but I want to take this course, what should I do?
Sign Up for the course, and then schedule, a "Work" One to One Sessions. We will go through the course material and work the course together.