Anibal Audon Period 10
- Duties/Responsibilities: Write and develop programs for the use of a company, troubleshooting, Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced, Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
- Average Hours/Working Schedule: a computer programmer works 40 hours a week or less depending on the work that is needed to be done. The schedules are flexible and can be negotiable.
- Working Locations: Bungie Studios, Washington. Chicago University, Chicago
- Salary/Wage potential: from 70,000 to 85,000 a year.
Programming — Writing computer programs for various purposes.
Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Bachelor's Degree on Computer Programming
- Programming languages Certification.
Number of Jobs, 2010 - 363,100
- C++ Developer
- Computer Programmer Analyst
- Database Programmer
- Software Engineer