NO Minimum/Reserve PUBLIC AUCTION
Tool and Equipment Auction of Steel Fabrication Business
Tool and Equipment Auction
Saturday, May 18th 2013 at 10am-3pm
MILITARY RD and Hwy 162
We want to Thank All the bidders that attended our Huge Tool and Equipment Auction.
It was a very successful event.
Auctions have long been the preferred method for disposing of excess inventory and Real Property.
Here Are a Few Reasons Why it Makes Sense to Sell Your Property or Excess Inventory at Auction
- Never has to worry about selling too cheap.
- Offers the Seller another option.
- Creates competition among buyers. Auction Price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale.
- An auction generates excitement and heightened interest in Your Property.
- Exposes the property or inventory to a large number of pre-qualified prospects.
- Requires that potential buyers BE pre-qualified.
- Property is sold as is, where is and how is without contingencies.
- Accelerated sales-the property can sometimes be sold within three weeks of listing.
- Eliminates high seller carrying costs - (such as interest, taxes, maintenance).
- Auction brings interested buyers to point of decision - they must act now or lose an opportunity to purchase.
- Auction is a true market forum - the highest buyer pays the lowest price a seller will accept.
- A seller sets the terms and conditions of the sale, maintains control of the property throughout the auction (depending on auction type), and actively participates in the sale process.