Searching For A New Home
Kepler 452b also known as Earth 2.0
Getting To Know Kepler 452b...
Average Distance from its Sun: 98 million miles (158 million km)
Average Temperature: unknown
Length of Day: unknown
Length of year: 385 days
Mass: 4 to 5 times that of Earth, prediction of two point nine eight six times ten to the twenty fifth power.
Number of Moons: none
Number of Rings: none
- The value of "g" on my planet would be 18.04
- I would weigh approximately 816.462N
- And if my space ship can travel 0.1C it would take me 1,400 years to get to my planet.
Problems With Kepler 452b...
- The distance between Earth and Kepler 452b is way to long to travel with our space craft today, but eventually if we made a faster space craft to get us there within a few years then it could be possible to travel there.
- Water could eventually dry up on Kepler 452b from the sun so therefore the planet may need a bit more shade.
- Another problem on Kepler 452b is that you weigh twice as much as you do on Earth. So that means in order to be able to function on the planet we would need to practice holding up twice as much weight as usual.