Digital Citizenship- claudia
how to stay safe online?
- people that can help you if you are getting cyberbullied, the kids help line can help you if you need support with your matters call 1800 55 1800. www.kidshelpline.com.au/ Your parents can help you or a trusted adult.
- you can get cyberbullied on many sites such as
- You can be cyberbullied in many ways
- sexually content
- abusive content
- we say things and do things online that we wouldn't do in 'real life'.
- if doing this STOP because it could make people feel
- YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED
- Avoid using bad language and don’t say things to make others feel bad.
- Understand what is acceptable to do and say and what isn’t.
- If someone says something rude or uncomfortable that makes you feel uncomfortable, don’t respond.
- If this happens
- Leave the chatroom
- DONT RESPOND
- Tell your parents or a trusted adult
Need to talk?
Has something happened online that makes you feel uncomfortable, scared or sad?
Talking to friends and family can help.It can also help to talk to an expert about what’s happening. If you want to talk about a problem you can visit Kids Helpline
ONLINE SAFTEY :)
- Educate yourself on sites you are on before you join.
- some sites such as
- social networking sites