SDMS FYI November 2021
INFORMATION AND SUPPORT FOR DALLAS ISD EASYIEP™ USERS
Microsoft Stream Videos
If you have questions, please call the SDMS Help Desk at (972) 794-3550.
Be careful to whom and how you give access to videos of private meetings such as ARDs.
- Basic Transcribing/Speech to Text
- Text to Speech - select eligible test question and answer choice to be read in order
- Text to Speech - automatically read all eligible parts in order
- Braille/Refreshable Braille
ARD... Deliberations and ARD/IEP Team Signatures
- A Dyslexia Representative will no longer be required to sign when a student has been identified as Dyslexic.
ARD...Transition Information and Grad Plan
- The option "Passing state assessment is not required" will only be available to select when a student is in the 12th grade.
- The textbox for the option “Passing state assessment is not required" will be replaced with checkboxes for Algebra I, Biology, English I, English II and U.S. History.
EdPlan - Missing Progress Report
The report includes School Year, School, Student, Student ID, Grade, Language, Case Manager, and Progress Report Event Dates.