CHES Back to School Information
Important Information on Textbook, Supply and Device Pick Up
Distribution Dates: August 13 & August 14
Below you will find more information on how to pick up any textbooks, supplies, and technology devices that students will need to begin school this year during TVUSD's Online Learning. We appreciate your continued patience and support during the process!
PLEASE NOTE: Before you arrive for your pick up day/time, ALL TVUSD families must complete the Annual Registration Process, even if you already completed this earlier in the year.
Student Materials for Online Learning
Families have been provided a brief window of time (schedule posted below) to visit the school to collect all necessary instructional materials needed for online instruction. Textbooks and materials will be bagged for pick up.
Items to be picked up:
- Hardcover textbooks for reading, writing, math, and science
- Workbooks and consumables for reading, writing, math, science, and social studies
- Device with power cord- if requested
- Instructional materials (pencils, crayons, paper, etc.)
What to Expect on Your Pick Up Day
Upon arrival at your designated time:
- Park in the school parking lot, please use the crosswalk at the front of the school to access the entrance gate on the right side of the office building
- Proceed to the "Device Request Check-in" table to ensure forms are complete
- Follow the designed traffic pattern to "Pick Up Grade Level Textbooks" for your student(s)
- Follow the designed traffic pattern to "Pick Up Technology Device" for your student(s)- if needed
- Follow the designed traffic pattern to "Check Out". All materials/devices will be checked out in your student's name
- Proceed to the exit gate
- Only one parent/guardian may come on campus per student.
- You will be asked to sign off that you received all your child’s materials and supplies.
- Feel free to bring a cart, wagon, etc if needed for multiple students' items
Important Safety Reminders
- Only the designated areas of campus are open at this time. The front office and remainder of campus are closed.
- Face covering must be worn, unless there is a medical exemption
- No group gatherings
- Maintain physical distancing and adhere to designated markings when standing in line
- No physical contact in the transfer of materials
- Come to campus at your appointed time
- The campus is still essentially closed, please conduct your business and leave in a timely manner to ensure we minimize the number of people at the site
Did You Already Request a Device?
If you have already requested a device, please sign the attached responsibility form to save time at pick up!
You will click on the Google or Microsoft icon (circled in red in the picture below) to sign in or you will need to create an account if you don't have a current Google or Outlook email. It's a very easy process to create. (For TVUSD staff who are also parents, you can use the staff login button.) Select the link below to complete the process:
To complete the form online CLICK HERE
To print form in English CLICK HERE
To print form in Spanish CLICK HERE
If you do not complete this in advance, you will have to complete one at the site in order to take a device home.
PLEASE NOTE - the link sometimes has issues when trying to connect using a phone or mobile device. If you receive an error message trying to connect to the form, please submit a help ticket (Click Here)
To watch a help video in English CLICK HERE
To watch a help video in Spanish CLICK HERE
Membership Information: School may look differently starting up, but we still have an awesome PTA and they would love your support! To join our PTA for the 2020-2021 school year through this Totam link: https://jointotem.com/ca/temecula/crowne-hill-elementary-school-pta or scan the QR code below.
Want to stay "in the loop" with PTA? Sign up for REMIND messages by texting @crowneh to 81010
Help raise funds just by shopping! See the picture below to find out how to sign up at Ralphs and Amazon!