MJS Class of 2016
A Newsletter for All Things 8th Grade
Week of February 22, 2016
Mix it Up Lunch
Ash Wednesday Homily 2016
A Sneak Peek Into the Book Gurus Elective...
8th Grade Reach Out: St. Francis Center
Student ambassadors to St. Francis Center on Tuesday, January 5th will be Maria, Brendan, Haley R., and Nadia. For the complete schedule and more information on our Reach Out, please click here.
Thank you to Mrs. Dilbeck for your supervision of this Reach Out and to all of our parent drivers!
LET'S GO MUSTANGS!
Please come and support our Mayfield Mustangs! Here is what's coming up this week, for the complete season schedule, please visit the "MJS Athletics" page on the parent portal.
There are no games this week.
Have you followed us on Twitter yet? @MJSAthletics It's a great way to get up-to-date game results!
Things to Look Forward to...
- Thursday, February 25: Guest Speaker in history and drama classes
- Friday, February 26-28: "The Wizard of Oz" at Dolores Mission School
- Monday, February 29-March 4: Middle School Talent Show Auditions
- Tuesday, March 1: Mothers of Alumni Mass
- Friday, March 4: End of Second Trimester
- Thursday, March 17: Middle School Talent Show
- Friday, March 18: No School, Conference Day
- Saturday, March 19: OPTIONAL Work Day 9am-3pm in the HPAC to build/paint the set for "The Wiz." Parents and students are invited to help - wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty!
- Sunday, March 20: MANDATORY Tech Rehearsal 12pm-4pm in the HPAC for "The Wiz." All 8th graders are expected to attend.
- Thursday, March 24: Stations of the Cross
- Friday, March 25-April 3: Easter Break, No School
8th Grade Advisory Team
Lisa Byrne, Advisor, Play Director, and Co-Team Leader (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chris Goethals, Advisor and Secondary School Liaison (email@example.com)
Juan Garcia, Advisor and Student Council Leader (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ruth Villarreal, Advisor and Athletics Director (email@example.com)