Weekly Communication for the week of August 5, 2019
Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! SRES staff are hard at work getting ready for the #bestyearever at Sunset Ranch. I cannot wait to get to know each one of our students and look forward to partnering with you as we continue the tradition of high-quality education. Communication, trust, and transparency are top priorities for me, so please reach out in person, email, or give me a call. Thank you for all you are doing to prepare your students for a successful year. Our mission is to ensure each student belongs and is empowered to be a passionate learner striving towards personal excellence. Be sure to review the following information carefully and let us know if you need anything.
New Faces at The Ranch!
- To-Do Right Away: The data confirmation process for Rocklin Unified School District opened on August 1st through the parent portal in Aeries. This process is designed to ensure all student demographic and contact information is reviewed and updated each year. Please be sure to complete this process as soon as possible, including printing, signing and returning the walking field trip form to your student(s) teacher by August 14, 2019. For further instructions, please click here.
- Monday, August 5: The office is open from 7:15-3:45
- Wednesday, August 7: Kinder Round-Up! All kindergarten families are invited to join us from 4:00-5:00 in the Library hosted by our amazing PTC. See more details in the flyer below.
- Friday, August 9: Who is my teacher? Class assignments will be available in the Aeries Parent Portal @ 5:00 p.m. For confidentiality, class lists will not be posted on the office windows. Click here for instructions on accessing the Aeries Parent Portal if needed.
- Click here to access the 2019-2020 Supply List for suggested items you may want to purchase for your student(s). SRES does provide many of the necessary basic tools students will need.
8/14 First Day of SCHOOL
9/17 Picture Day