Anderson Weekly News 3/9/20
The Sky's the Limit!
Dates To Remember
- Thurs. Mar. 19th One School One Book Family Event 6:00 - 7:30 PM Details Below!
- Fri. Mar. 20th St. Baldricks at St. Charles East H.S.
- Mon - Fri Mar. 23rd-27th SPIRIT WEEK! (see below)
- Tues. Mar. 24 Muffin Morning 8:00 -8:25 AM
- Thurs. Mar. 26 Donut Day 8:00 - 8:25 AM
- Mon. Mar. 30 - Fri. Apr. 3rd Spring Break-No School
- Mon. Apr. 6th School Resumes
- Tues. Apr. 7th - Fri. Apr. 17th IAR (State) Testing for 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade
- Thurs. Apr. 9th Early Dismissal for Students 11:40 AM - Optional conferences in the afternoon
- Thurs. Apr. 9th PTO Meeting 6:00-7:30 PM
- Fri. Apr. 10th No school - Institute Day
- Wed. Apr. 29th Incoming 6th Grade Parent Night at Wredling M.S. 6:30-7:30 PM
As of last week we were just over $3,000. We need to reach $4,500....Mr. Jarot with Green Hair wearing a Leprechaun Costume?
- Purchase a "Lucky Charm" and get your name added to our huge rainbow in the gym.
- Sign up to get green hair extensions this Friday.
- Sign up to shave your hair
- Donate $1, or Donate $100
- Come to St. Charles East High School for fun and games on Fri. March 20th.
Anderson SPIRIT Week!
Mon - Fri Mar. 23rd-27th SPIRIT WEEK!
Each Spring at Anderson we celebrate the hard work and learning that has taken place over the past few months. The week before Spring Break is the official SPIRIT Week! It's simply a fun way to celebrate and have fun.
- Monday: Pajama Day
- Tuesday: Character Day (Disney, Star Wars, Superhero)
- Wednesday: Sport Day
- Thursday: Beach/Hawaiian Day (No swimsuits)
- Friday: Anderson Spirit Wear or anything Blue/White/Grey
Muffin Morning and Donut Day with your child!
Back again this year... Muffin Morning and Donut Day! This is a chance to come have a breakfast snack with your child and play some fun learning games before you send them off to class.
- Muffin Morning Tuesday, March 24th from 8:00-8:25 AM
- Donut Day is Thursday, March 26th from 8:00-8:25 AM.
Students can invite their parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, family friends, or anyone they want to celebrate with. Due to parking and cafeteria space limitations, please only attend one of the two events. The visiting parent/guardian is expected to stay with their child from 8:00-8:25.
Bernies's Books! We give them out.... We also collect for others!
News From the Anderson PTO
It's time to ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK!
Pack the Pool Purple
Click here for the Pack the Pool T-shirt Fundraiser order form.
Click here for Restaurant Fundraiser to benefit the American Cancer Society.