By Adam & T.J.
About his Family
When he was an infant, his father moved him into a spanish-held territory in MIssouri.
- There were too many settlers in his colony.
- The Mexican Government thought he had a contract grant, not a temporary grant, therefore he got arrested.
- Tried to have an agreement with the Tankawas and the Comanches. He agreed with the Tankawas, but not the Comanches.
- Comanche raids in the colonies.
- In 1830, the Mexican Government put up a law saying that they wouldn't let any settlers immigrate into Texas
Because of the family funds of the people in his settlement, his colony was becoming successful. There were now about 150 families living in his settlement. In 1835, he was then sent off to start a new colony.
- The Comanche Tribe
- The Indians
Eyewitness from the Settlement
G.W. Davis to Mina on September 25, 1835