The Breuer Family
By: Kayla Breuer
Kayla: What places have you lived?
Mom: Bismarck, Fargo, Devils Lake, sadly Grand Forks, and smaller towns in ND. Also two cities in Germany and a couple places in Texas and Minnesota. Additionally, Elgin, Illinois, Pottstown, Pennsylvania, and a couple other places in Pennsylvania.
Kayla: What was your first car and how much?
Mom: A Ford Maverick and cost 200 dollars.
Kayla: What was your first concert and where?
Mom: ACDC in Philadelphia.
Kayla: What was your most memorable vacation?
Mom: When I was 10, we went to Denver, Colorado. In the hotel, they had an indoor/outdoor pool. First you can be indoors then you swim under a wall and you are outdoors.
Kayla: Did you have any pets?
Mom: Yes, he was a stray dog that was hanging around our house named Lucky.
Kayla: Did you play any sports?
Mom: I was a cheerleader for a basketball team.
Kayla: Did you play any instruments?
Mom: I was in band and played the flute.
Kayla: Where were you born?
Mom: Bismarck, ND.
Kayla: What did you want to be as a child and are you that?
Mom: I wanted to be an attorney and now I am a tax accountant.
Kayla: What was you first job and how old?
Mom: I was 16. I cleaned tables and washed dishes.
Top 10 best places my Mom and I have traveled (1/best)
1. Hawaii - Pearl Harbor
2. New York City - Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 911 Memorial
3. Washington DC - Monuments, Holocaust Museum, White House, Capital Building, FBI Building
4. Las Vegas - New York, New York Roller Coaster, David Copperfield, Dolphin Show
5. Mexico - Mayan Ruins
6. Jamaica - climbed up a waterfall
7. Haiti - water slide
8. Baltimore - Inner Harbor and Aquarium and Old Ellicott City
9. Oklahoma City - Bombing memorial
10. Palm Springs, CA - water park and visiting friends