Schedule this week ...
5 day school week
Monday - Friday
Friday is 'B' schedule for 7-12 AND T/Th schedule for K-6
Upcoming calendar events ...
- Friday, November 20th - SCHOOL IN SESSION - Full day on site('B' or T/Th Schedule)
- Wednesday, November 25th - Early Release for Thanksgiving Break (Elementary PE Schedule)
- Thursday, November 26th - NO SCHOOL - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
- Friday, November 27th - NO SCHOOL
- Wednesday, December 2nd - Picture Retakes
- Friday, December 4th - Friday 1/2 CDL
- Saturday, December 5th - Sophomore Tree Sale (8am-5pm @ SCS Parking Lot)
** On Early Release Days, students will be provided lunch prior to dismissal at 12:05pm
After School Conditioning Program
Departure @ 5:05pm from SCS
Drop off Locations:
NORTH ACTIVITY BUS
Moro: Museum on Dewey St. & 302 Scott St. (USDA Service Center / old grade school)
Wasco: Depot Park
Rufus: 2nd and Fowler (by the Market)
SOUTH ACTIVITY BUS
Grass Valley: 2nd and Union (Baptist Church)
Kent: Post Office
How to Sign Up
Monday -Thursday from 3:30-5:00pm
LOCATION: Events Center - Sit in designed Grade Level Cohort area in bleachers
A parent/guardian should use the following link:
Follow these steps:
- Scroll down to the Programs section and click on the blue “2020-21 Sports Registration” link.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and complete the form.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
School Pictures - Retakes
Mrs. Rolfe will be conducting hearing screenings for the following grades: K, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11. If you DO NOT want your child's hearing screened, please contact Mrs. Rolfe by calling the school at, 541-565-3500 or email: email@example.com and let her know.
** The screenings will be conducted following all COVID-19 safety precautions.
Orders are made by going to the website Treering.com. On the upper right of the homepage, click the 'buy' tab, which directs you to a screen asking for your school’s code. You will enter the Sherman code - 101367259899339. Once the code has been entered, you will be directed through the ordering information forms of name, address, and payment information. If you have any questions or problems with ordering, please contact Mr. Zacharias at his school extension 218 or via his school email.
** Treering has extended their 5% discount offer to us through Wednesday, November 18th!