Chi Omega Parents Newsletter
University of Iowa - February 2016
Hello Chi Omega Parents!
Top in Grades!
This makes 13 consecutive semesters Chi Omega has been top in grades, you have some hardworking daughters!
- Live-In Information: The house will close for Spring Break on Friday, March 11th at 6pm and open on Sunday, March 20th at 12pm.
- RSVPs for Mom's Day are due mid-March (remember you RSVP for yourself AND your daughter).
- Don't forget to book hotel rooms for Mom's Day, campus will be busy that weekend!
- Click Here for a list of hotels in the Iowa City area
- Senior Parents-Mark you calendars for the Senior Luncheon on Saturday, May 14th. More information to come later.
Mom's Day Baskets
The auction items are always a great hit at Mom's Day and a great way to get involved and donate to our event! Some ideas of previous auction items to help get an idea of something you would like to donate are jewelry, handbags, and a beach themed basket. There are so many other options so feel free to get creative! If you plan on donating, please describe your auction item on the invite card you send back. We would like to get your auction items as soon as possible and at latest of the week before Mom's Day, so please discuss this with your daughter so that she can bring your donation to the Chi Omega house. We also have a parents club raffle for items smaller such as gift cards and chi omega tshirts. You will be able to purchase raffle tickets before and after brunch.
Feel free to email Jordan Wheeler with any questions at Jordanemail@example.com.
How to Get Involved
2nd Annual Cross River Classic
Supporting Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center at Phi Psi's philanthropy event.
Congratulations to our New Initiates!
We are so excited to welcome our New Initiates into Chi Omega!