SFE/NW Food Service Updates
CLICK ABOVE TO APPLY!
Qualified candidates can expect:
- Part-time hours (5 or 6 hours/day)
- Full-time hours (6 or 7.5 hours/day)
- Summer, nights, weekend and holidays off
- Holiday Pay, health and retirement benefits
- A fun, team environment
It is the policy of SFE and NWCS not to discriminate on basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, age religion, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information as required by federal or state law.
Meals Available for F2F Students ONLY on Virtual Wednesdays
- F2F - Breakfast and Lunch will be available for all students who are F2F on Virtual Wednesdays. MVP students can pick up their reserved meal kits on Mondays.
- Virtual Meals for F2F students will be available at NWHS for pickup on Wednesdays between 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM. Please use the sign up below if you are interested in picking up a meal.
- Pick up meals at the front entrance of NWHS. Meals will include 1 breakfast and 1 lunch for students and must be reserved.
Weekly Meal Kits for MVP Students - MUST BE RESERVED
- Remote Learning Meal Kits will be available for all students who are learning virtually at NWCS.
- Meal kits will include 5 breakfast and lunch meals for students.
- If you do not wish to receive the full 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches for the week, please let us know at pick up and we will make adjustments to your kits.
If you have questions on this program, please email email@example.com
MUST FILL OUT FORM BY THE SUNDAY PRIOR TO PICK UP TO RESERVE A MEAL.