Eternal Rest Funeral Home
We know you're going through a difficult time, make your selection of service, answer the questions and we'll do the rest.
Services: (Select One)
- Traditional Burial
- Traditional with Cremation
- What are the wishes of the deceased?
- What clothing are they going to wear?
- When is the funeral to take place?
- Where will the funeral take place, funeral home or church?
- Do you have a Pastor or Clergy, or should we arrange one?
- Do you want an open or closed casket?
- Think about what type of casket, vault, or crypt.
- Where is the final destination for the deceased and what type of burial?
- Who will give the eulogy?
- Think about special information for the obituary. (To be written by Eternal Rest Funeral Home).
- Who are the next of kin for cremation authorization signature(s)?
- What type of urn or container are you thinking about?
- Traditional funeral service with 1 day visitation: $5,400
- Traditional cremation with 1 day visitation: $6,500
- Direct cremation: $3,400
Funerals and cremation can be expensive, we are here to help. We offer payment plans, with low monthly payments.
- Celebration of life
- Grief therapy
- Non-traditional customs
- Military funerals
- Muslim traditions
- Jewish traditions
We are located at 5550 Ford Rd, Westland, Michigan. (734) 555-5500
Call us with any questions you may have and let us assist you with your needs.
- Michigan Memorial. (2015). Traditional with Burial. Retrieved from http://www.mimemorial.com/Services/traditional_with_burial
- Michigan Memorial. (2015). Traditional with Cremation. Retrieved from http://www.mimemorial.com/Services/traditional_with_cremation
- (2015). Culture Aspects of Funerals. Retrieved from http://www.mywayforward.com/remembering/funeral_services/cultural_aspects_of_funerals/