PROGRESS REPORT - 12/1
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ASSIGNMENTS ASAP!!!
REPORT CARD GOES TO SCHOOL TODAY, December 1st!!
You need to get busy! Some students are still missing assignments. Please call me, text me, email me or find me on Blackboard IM if I can help you in any way. Assignments from lesson 8 and 9 will be included in this report. So make sure you submit ALL MISSED ASSIGNMENTS to make up all your 0% by 5:00pm on Tuesday. This will allow me some time to grade your last minute make up work (which I love to grade). Yallah, let’s improve your grade… NEVER too late!!!
What assignments are due from lessons 6 to lesson 9??
Assignment 6.1: Arab League Culture Project
Assignment 6.2: Language Notes
Assignment 6.3: Comprehension
Assignment 6.4: Medication Discussion
Assignment 7.1: Language Notes worksheet (Due Day 2 of this week)
Assignment 7.2: Discussion About Neighborhood (Due Day 3 of this week)
Assignment 7.3: Neighborhood Survey/Interview
Assignment 8.1: Discussion on Archeology
Assignment 8.3: What kind of traveler are you?
Assignment 9.1: Video Activity - Feelings About the Neighborhood Assignment 9.2: Audio Recording of likes and dislikes Module 2: LinguaFolio Assignment End of Module 3 Culture Project Presentation
Assignment 9.1: Video Activity - Feelings About the Neighborhood
Assignment 9.2: Audio Recording of likes and dislikes
Module 2: LinguaFolio Assignment
End of Module 3 Culture Project Presentation
WHAT TO DO IF YOU MISSED YOUR COACHING SESSION?
If you absolutely have to miss a language coaching session, please send a message to your coach ahead of time, so they won't be waiting for you! THEN:
- Check out the "Coaching Schedule" tab and see when your coach offers another session. if there is a time/day that works for you, perhaps with another coach.
- Let that coach know (via blackboard message, blackboard IM, or in the session) that you're making up a session.
- In order to be counted present, please let your main coach know what coach and what time you attended via e-mail inside Canvas (please copy me).
OR METHOD 2:*** (You are allowed this method TWICE a semester for emergency)
- Listen to your coach's archived session that you missed by following this path.
- Go to "My Language Coach" tab on navigation bar--> scroll down until you see your coach's name --> click the link UNDER the picture and find the date and time of the session that you have missed.
- If (for some reasons) your coach was unable to record anything or you can't find the session, you may listen to recording of another coach on the same date
- Listen to the whole archive.
- Then, E-MAIL your coach (copy me) with the date and time of the archived session and a brief summery of the content of the session
- Your coach will go back to the attendance sheet to change the status and I will give you credit for having attended a coaching session once I see you have accessed & listened to the archive.
**Method 2: You will not receive full credit for using method 2. You will have points taken off due to the fact that you are not participating during that session. All you are doing is listening, and not participating therefore points will be deducted. You will receive points instead of getting a 0% The highest grade you can get using method 2 is 80%**