Social Media Internship
About The Internship
This is an internship for someone who is interested in the content of my productivity blog ListProducer.com and also has some great ideas to make it better and help the site grow. I hope to be able to mentor this intern and give career and life advice as needed. I'm excited to find someone who is just as passionate about getting things done as I am!
Who You'll Be Working With
What You Should Have
- A passion for lists! (not totally necessary but would be helpful)
- An interest in writing
- Knowledge of blogging
- Knowledge of social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- The ability to come up with unique, fun and engaging content on several social media sites to get my blog noticed
- Research skills to find content and story ideas that would be relevant to the ListProducer.com audience
- A good sense of humor and writing style
- A natural sense of organization
- The desire to learn more about writing, productivity, organization and time management
- A firm grasp of computer skills and be able to fill me in on what I need to be doing as far as social media
- The ability to work on your own
- A flexible schedule and be able to start immediately
- I'm in NYC but you don't have to be. Interns can work from anywhere.
What You'll Be Doing
- Search Internet, news sites and blogs for productivity, time management and organization content related to ListProducer.com for possible blog subjects & social media posts
- Find books, products, and websites to review on ListProducer.com and contact PR representatives for samples and media kits
- Find successful list makers to feature on the site
- Make a social media schedule of ways to give older content new life by reposting on various platforms
- Various other tasks related to the site as needed
If you have any questions, please email me at Paula@ListProducer.com!
Otherwise fill out the application below.