Thursday, June 2 is an Early Release Day. This will be the last day of the 2015-2016 school year.
Dates to Remember
5/30 - Memorial Day Holiday/No School
5/31 - Pedestrian Safety during Co-Curr
5/31 - Keller Public Library Summer Reading program during library time
5/31 - Character Assemblies for 1st, 2nd & 3rd grades @ 8:15 (Kinder & 4th grade character awards will take place during their graduation ceremonies)
6/1 - Bike Safety during Co-Curr
6/1 - Kindergarten graduation @ 8:30 am
6/2 - 4th grade graduation @ 8:00 am
6/2 - Early Release Day/Last Day of School
Have a WONDERFUL Summer!
Your children have blessed my life in so many ways. I am in awe of how kind, sensitive and smart our Cowboys & Cowgirls are. You all have been such a joy to work with and I just want to thank you for the many kind words and well wishes as I take a new path in my journey in education. I will forever be Cowboy Strong and Cowboy Proud!
What's Happening on Campus?
Special Events this week
- Character Assembly - 1st, 2nd & 3rd grade will have their last character awards on Tuesday starting at 8:15 am in the cafe. Kinder & 4th will receive their awards during their graduation ceremonies.
- Yearbooks - All yearbooks will be passed out on Tuesday. There will be soft cover books for sale in the morning. There is a limited supply so first come, first served.
- Kindergarten Graduation - Kinder will have a special graduation ceremony on Wednesday starting at 8:30 in the cafeteria. Cookies will be served in the classrooms after the ceremony.
- 4th grade Graduation - 4th grade will have their special graduation ceremony on Thursday starting at 8:00 in the cafeteria.
Mrs. Shipp, Mrs. Warrick and all of the teachers and kids have had a great Field Day today. The rainy weather didn't dampen anyone's high spirits. Fun was had by all! We appreciate all of Mrs. Shipp's hard work in making this day so much fun.
4th grade Play Day
Remind Subscribers - Important Information
KHES Summer Hours
Important Dates/Information for 2016-2017 School Year
Mark your Calendars -
- Keller Harvel Meet the Teacher night is Thursday, August 18th
- The First Day of School is TUESDAY, August 23rd.
New Start/End Times for the School Year
- High Schools: 8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Middle Schools: 8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Intermediate Schools: 7:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Elementary Schools: 7:55 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.
Early Learning Center AM: 8:10 a.m. to 11:10 a.m.
Early Learning Center PM: 12:25 p.m. to 3:25 p.m.
Summer Activities in Keller ISD
Summer is Almost HERE!
Keller Harvel Elementary - KISD
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Text @kellerha to the number 81010
This account will be closed at the end of the school year.