NBPS October Technology Newsletter
Read about new tools during virtual instruction
Google Meet Updates!
This month we have "Quick Access" under Host Controls. This will make students or outside domain users, request to come into your Google Meet. If you have invited them via Google Calendar, this feature is automatically disabled. However, this is great for blocking unwanted users and phone numbers from entering.
Paint On Your Screen using Web Paint!
Watch the video below to get trained on how to use it.
PDF Reader Using Read& Write
With the PDF Reader you can:
- annotate any PDF by adding text, freehand drawing, shapes
- highlight any pdf and collect highlights in a separate document
- highlight and create vocabulary lists
- leave comments and feedback, in which students can reply
- use text to speech and the screenshot reader to hear the PDF being read to you
- use speech to text to annotate or to leave comments
- can now use the equatiO toolbar along with the PDF Reader
Click On The Icons To Get A Sneak Peak Into Some of our Subscriptions....
Scholastic Literacy Pro
New subscription that gives students access in K-8 to thousands of e-Books that is accessed online.
New subscription that provides a virtual platform for manipulatives such as linking cubes, fraction blocks, pattern blocks, etc.
New subscription that enables all staff and students access to record their own videos.