Family Newsletter April 30 , 2021
Dear StepUP Families,
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- May 10th - StepUP Virtual Community Resource Fair Launch!
- May 31 --No School - Memorial Day
- June 2 - NO EARLY RELEASE (same schedule as M, T, Th, F for all students)
- June 9 - Last Day for Transition
- June 16 - NO EARLY RELEASE (same schedule as M, T, Th, F for all students)
- June 17 - Last Day Kindergarten through 11th grade
COMMUNITY RESOURCES AND HAPPENINGS
Mother's day contest
Mother's Day Giveaway!
Submit an essay (min. 200 words) about motherhood, either your own journey, or about a mother that has inspired you.
You can enter for yourself by writing about how
motherhood has shaped you into who you are and what you have learned from being a mother.
To nominate someone else, write an essay about a deserving mother in your life to tell us what you admire about her, how she has inspired you and what you have learned from her.
Nominations can come from a friend, mentor, spouse, child, educator, anyone! Send it to us at email@example.com or call in to 541-548-8559 by Thursday, May 6th.
Redmond School Board Candidate Information - see below
A series of seven candidate forums for positions on the local ballot for the May election. These virtual forums are FREE to the public.
List of candidate filings for the May 2021 Special District Election