Creek Band - 11/4/19 to 11/10/19
Weekly Newsletter of the Clear Creek High School Band
Congratulations on a great 2019 Marching Season!
Thank you to all parents, friends, and families that joined us on this journey. Our successes in 2019 wouldn't have been possible without you!
Great job at BOA San Antonio!
The students put on a fantastic performance and performed with confidence and quality among the best 84 bands in the nation.
Thank you to all the supporters in attendance and families and friends that helped make the day a success!
Supporters along the parade routes can also request songs at their home!
Click here to request a song. Please share this link and information with as many people as possible!
Events, Announcements, and Information
2019 Creek Band Marchathon
Saturday, Nov. 9th, 8am-5pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
- 7:30am - Band Hall Opens
- 7:45am - Call Time for All Students
- 8:15am - Depart for Centerpointe Neighborhood via Bus
- 8;45am - Arrive and Stage
- 9:00am - Centerpointe Route of Marchathon
- 12:00pm - Lunch at Centerpointe Neighborhood Pool
- 1:00pm - Depart for Harbour Park via Bus
- 1:15pm - Arrive and Stage
- 1:30pm - Harbour Park Route of Marchathon
- 4:30pm - Load Busses and Return to CCHS
- 5:00pm - Return to CCHS
- 5:30pm - Band Hall Closes
Know someone who loves to perform and would fit it well with the Creek Band?
See the information below!
- Thursday, November 14th - Wind Symphony Concert - Clear Creek HS - 7:00am
- Monday, November 18th - All-Region Orchestra Auditions - Alvin HS - 3:45pm to 10:00pm
- Tuesday, November 19th - 9th Grade All-Region Auditions - Alvin HS - 3:45pm to 10:00pm
- Friday, November 22nd & Saturday, November 23rd - All-Region Orchestra Clinic & Concert - Clear Falls HS - All Day
- Monday, December 2nd - Jazz Band Holiday Concert - Clear Creek HS - 7:00pm
- Friday, December 6th/Saturday, December 7th/Monday, December 9th - All Region Band Auditions - Alvin HS - Schedule TBA
- Saturday, December 7th - League City Holiday Parade - Clear Creek HS - 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!